- Feature recognition performance and improvements to find more areas that need to be machined.
- Version 4.0 of VoluMill (a milling toolpath plug-in for 2.5- and 3-axis roughing operations that creates efficient tool paths for effective machining) with the new non-concentric milling technology that reduces cutting-tool loads and evacuates chips more efficiently – increasing tool life.
- Reduction in the time it takes to save files containing a large number of toolpath moves.
- The ability to add new tools into the TechDB (technology database) while working within CAMWorks. Saving the user the time it’d take to switch between the features.
- Shaded display of “contain” and “avoid” areas to keep the tool path on track.
- Roughing operations that now support user-identified inserts.